Wildlife Photography Course Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park, South Africa
The beginners course for wildlife photographers
The beginners practical course is for the wildlife photographer who wish to take their camera off the AUTO mode and help you master the various buttons and functions all the while in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park. The Park offers one a smorgasbord of possibilities.
This practical course is presented in the Hluhluwe/ Imfolozi Game Reserve and conducted on a Heritage Tours Open Game Drive Safari Vehicle. These open game drive safari vehicles are ideal for photography as they are open all the way around and are also elevated for better positioning. Not only will one have the opportunity of viewing and learning some interesting facts while on the course but also learn about the park as the ranger takes you to some of the most incredible viewing areas within the reserve.
Meet your guide
- Getting to know your camera and the various photographic controls
- What is ISO; aperture;shutter speed and how do these affect your photography
- The importance of the histogram and training content
- What is white balance and getting the exposure right
Full Day Outline
- Full day safari into Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park
- Open game drive safari Vehicle ideal for those perfect pics
- Ranger and photographer present
- Breakfast, bush Lunch (Braai) and all refreshments included
- Conservation levies included
- Ideal setting for the beginner wanting to learn more